Responsible body in terms of data protection laws,in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Axel Matz, email@example.com
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, the processing is necessary for the protection of legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Calling up script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible - but currently also unclear whether and for what purposes - that operators of such libraries collect data.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with the current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection statement will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly.